Wednesday 18 July 2012

I've lost a pound!!!!

Ok so I exercised a bit. I went for an hour run/brisk walk yesterday and a trek through the woods today. 
Diet wise i'm struggling without carbs a bit. I mean i'm craving bread like there's no tomorrow! I could kill for a tasty sandwich! who knew that what I would crave most is bread. Ha ha. Not chocolate like normal people.
My hunger isn't so bad anymore either. I haven't cheated once. I even cut back milk to Alpro soya milk light. 
I'm impressed with this diet. It's very doo-able. I don't feel like i'm on a diet if that makes sense. 
Today is cheat meal which means I'm not going to go out and have a McDonalds or anything I'm just going to have a tiny portion of rice with my chicken and veg. Healthy cheat!!! 
Ill update again in a few days with weigh in and measurements. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment